The “Solid State Drive (SSD) Market” research report 2019-2024 is focused on various market affecting factors and comprehensive factors of the industry. The Solid State Drive (SSD) market report illustrates the price analysis along with the features of the product, moreover, it points out the major market share in the different regions of the world. The Solid State Drive (SSD) market report helps to determine the actual market size and execute business resources in order to gain maximum profitability.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244524
Scope of the Report:
List of Key Manufacturers Covered in Solid State Drive (SSD) Market:
Solid State Drive (SSD) Market Report Highlights: –
- The report covers forecast and analysis for the market on a global and regional level.
- The report includes the drivers and the restraints that affect the growth of the market.
- The report discusses detailed information about the market opportunities.
- The market is segmented on the basis of product and end-user industry which in turn is bifurcated on the regional level.
- The key target audience for the market has been determined in the report.
- The revenue generated by the prominent industry players has been analyzed in the report.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244524
Key Market Trends:
Rising Demand from Enterprise Segment to Augment the Market Growth
– The earliest SSDs for enterprises used SLC (single-level cell) NAND flash, which stores one bit per cell and offers the highest level of endurance and performance, with a typical lifecycle of 100,000 writes per cell.
– The improvements to NAND flash technology have enabled the enterprise SSD manufacturers to use lower-endurance NAND flash options, such as a multi-level cell (MLC), triple-level cell (TLC), 2D NAND and 3D NAND. Advantages of the lower-endurance forms of NAND flash include lower cost and higher capacity, which have spurred the market growth.
– Moreover, flash storage is at the core of the increase in enterprise data. Flash is increasingly becoming integral in helping both storage vendors and data center operators weather an IT landscape that is being reshaped by next-generation workloads.
North America Region Expected to Hold Significant Share
– According to Seagate Technology PLC, an American data storage company, in the near future, in the United States, cloud storage is expected to continue to grow, both by the desire to reduce latency by locating data closer to the consumer, as well as due to the regulatory and corporate mandates demanding data to be housed locally within different part of the regions. Thus the region is likely to witness significant demand for SSD storage devices.
– Moreover, the growth of 5G technology in the United States & Canada is expected to contribute to market demand. The FCC (Federal Communications Commissions) Spectrum Frontiers Order has set the groundwork for the use of 5G technology in the United States by the end of 2020. Therefore, most of the small and large enterprise and cloud storage companies in the United States are accelerating the transition from hard disk drives (HDDs) to solid-state drives (SSDs) to be ready for 5G.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244524
Detailed TOC of Solid State Drive (SSD) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 INTRODUCTION to Market Drivers and Restraints
5.2 Market Drivers
5.2.1 High-End Cloud Computing Gaining Pace in Enterprises
5.2.2 Growing Adoption in Data Centers
5.3 Market Restraints
5.3.1 High Cost and Smaller Life-time of Solid State Drives
5.4 Technology Snapshot
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Interface
6.1.1 Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA)
6.1.2 Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) Express
6.1.3 Other Interfaces
6.2 By End User
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Intel Corporation
7.1.2 Samsung Group
7.1.3 Western Digital Corporation
7.1.4 Toshiba Corporation
7.1.5 Micron Technology, Inc.
7.1.6 SK Hynix Inc.
7.1.7 Kingston Technology Corporation
7.1.8 Lite-On Technology Corporation
7.1.9 Transcend Information Inc.
7.1.10 ADATA Technology Co. Ltd.
7.1.11 Seagate Technology PLC
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: