The “Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market” research report 2019-2024 is focused on various market affecting factors and comprehensive factors of the industry. The Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market report illustrates the price analysis along with the features of the product, moreover, it points out the major market share in the different regions of the world. The Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market report helps to determine the actual market size and execute business resources in order to gain maximum profitability.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275301
Scope of the Report:
List of Key Manufacturers Covered in Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market:
Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market Report Highlights: –
- The report covers forecast and analysis for the market on a global and regional level.
- The report includes the drivers and the restraints that affect the growth of the market.
- The report discusses detailed information about the market opportunities.
- The market is segmented on the basis of product and end-user industry which in turn is bifurcated on the regional level.
- The key target audience for the market has been determined in the report.
- The revenue generated by the prominent industry players has been analyzed in the report.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275301
Key Market Trends:
Sprayed – The Fastest Growing Segment by Type
– Sprayed GFRC has been known for its ultimate performance and flexibility, across the world.
– The higher flexural strength requires the use of higher fiber content with longer size fiber and lower water/cement ratio.
– Sprayed GFRC has increased ductility, which allows the constructor to utilize panels with size as large as 10-15 m2. Due to their higher fiber content, the cement fibers and slurry can be applied directly to the molding surface using spray technique.
– It is little common to premix with other forms of precast concrete. The sprayed GFRC is typically applied in two-layer format, in which, first layer is the face coat that has no fiber and thin layer, while the other layer has fiber and is sprayed with the equipment i.e., spray gun.
– Sprayed GFRC equipment is costlier than premix equipment. The higher performance and usage in different constructive applications made this material widely preferable by the end-users.
– Thus, from the points mentioned above, the glass fiber reinforced concrete market has high scope over the forecast period.
North America Region to Lead the Market
– North America was the largest market for glass fiber reinforced concrete with United States leading the consumption.
– Glass fiber reinforced concrete is widely used in construction and repair of buildings. They are used in construction of foundations, roofing, floors, walls, and windows.
– Residential construction spending in the country slightly fluctuated in 2017. However, the normal pace was restored gradually in 2018, when compared to 2017. With the growing construction industry in the country, there is an increase in the number of new homes.
– In addition, growth is also being witnessed in the housing repair and refurbishment activities. The Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies witnessed the remodeling expenditures for housing in the United States and reached USD 340 billion in 2018, exhibiting a growth of 7.5% over 2017.
– The construction sector of Canada has witnessed a positive growth in 2018, after two years of gradual decrease in construction output. With the increase in investments from private and government sectors, the construction industry is expected to grow gradually over the forecast period. The demand for remodeling of houses in Mexico has also increased at a moderate rate in 2017.
– All these factors would rapidly drive the market for glass fiber reinforced concrete in North America region during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275301
Detailed TOC of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increased Emphasis on Green Buildings (LEED Ratings)
4.1.2 Superior Mechanical Characteristics (High Strength-To-Weight Ratio)
4.1.3 Use of Recycled Material for Production
4.2.1 Premium Pricing
4.2.2 Lack of Ductility
4.2.3 Constraints Regarding DIY Activities
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
126.96.36.199 Cladding and Moldings
5.2.2 Building (New and Repair)
188.8.131.52 Foundations and Floors
184.108.40.206 Walls and Windows
220.127.116.11 Permanent Formwork
18.104.22.168 Utilities and Water Management
22.214.171.124 Bridges and Tunnels
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BarChip Pty Ltd.
6.4.2 BCM GRC Ltd.
6.4.3 Betofiber A.S.
6.4.5 CHENG Concrete
6.4.6 Fibrex Construction Group
6.4.7 Fibrobeton Yap? Elemanlar?
6.4.9 Formglas Products Ltd.
6.4.10 Frey-Fil Corporation
6.4.11 GB Architectural Cladding Products Ltd.
6.4.12 Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd.
6.4.14 Loveld Nv
6.4.15 Low & Bonar
6.4.16 Pennine Stone Ltd.
6.4.17 Propex Operating Company, LLC.
6.4.18 Surecrete Design Products
6.4.19 Telling Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Emphasis on Using Fire-Retardant Building Materials
7.2 Growing Popularity of GFRC Structural Insulated Panels
7.3 Recovering Construction and Housing Sector in Europe
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: